Saturday, March 31, 2012

submitting in csharp

what's the equivalent of form.submit() "in javascript"
to c# ?
thanks!!!!

There is no equivalent. What are you wanting to do?


I have 3 tags <div id=... runat=server>
I want to view only one of them and hide the two others
I used the tag <select ... runat=server>
<option...>
...
I want to do this without javascript and without vbscript only c#!
I did not clearly understand your problem, but here is my best shot at it.
If you don't want to use javascript to submit a form, then use an asp 'Button' on the page to submit the form. You can drop an asp 'Button' from theToolbox>Web Forms to your page in design view. Then double click on this button to add code in code-behind for this button's click event. In this code you could set the 'Visible' property of the controls you want to hide. Make sure there is a runat='server' attribute for the controls you want to hide in the page's html code file i.e. in page's aspx file.
The asp 'Button', will by default, submit a form to web server for processing.
I hope this helps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment