Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Suddenly Noticed ASP.net as user account on my computer

Can anyone tell me why "ASP.net Machine A" recently started showing up as one of my user accounts on my computer? Does this have something to do with Service Pack 2? It says it's a limited account and password protect but I didn't set it up. What's the deal?The following FAQ will explain the ASPNET account, and will show you how to remove it.
Why is there an ASP.NET account on my machine?

my problem is similar except it is asking for a password for this account and is now requiring a password for my own account before it will launch windows. I have never set up a password so I don't know how to get into my computer to uninstall the ASP.Net account. Even bringing it up in Safe Mode it is still asking for a password.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment