Saturday, March 31, 2012

submitting a PDF form

I have a pdf form with form fields. I want to submit the values and post them to a database. I created a save button and the action is "Submit form". It calls an aspx file. When I try to write out the request variables I get none. For some reason none are getting posted. What am i doing wrong?
I have been trying to figure this out for quite some time and I am getting a bit frustrated, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.Code would be useful. What does the command look like that's attempting to write to the db? Is the information supplied to gain access to the db correct? Are the table/field names correct? Is your syntax correct?
The reason that I didnt bother posting any code is because I am getting stuck before the point that I try to put the info into the db. I cant even retrieve the form variables
Request.form("name of filed from pdf form")
this value gives me nothing.
My question is if there is something that I am supposed to be doing in the PDF form that should make this work.
thanks.
http://www.tgreer.com/pdfSubmit.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment