Monday, March 26, 2012

Suggest new Forum for Localization/Resources? (Yes/No) ...

Hello,

I would like to propose a new forum entitled "Localization/Resources" -- anything to do with resources, the resource manager, and localizing/globalizing web pages.

I've posted a couple of questions over the past few days regarding the resource manager and localizing web pages to no avail. Perhaps opening a new forum that is dedicated to this topic would help (just a suggestion)...

(My apologies if this is not the place to post this)

Sincerely,

Brent D.I've forwarded your suggestion to the forum Administrator.

-Scott
I think this is a good idea. I've posted lots of messages about using different character sets and globalization but it's hard to get a good discussion going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment