Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Such an easy question

VS 2005 issue

Hi I have a batch file I would like to run - once I kick off a build event for a class library

If you look in project -> properties -> Compile -> Build Events

you can enter commands in 2 windows - pre build and post build

I entered

call S:\Securinfo.NET\Atlantis Release\slnAuthManager.root\slnAuthManager\Business Logic\bllAuthManager\inc.bat

And now all I get is exited with code 1

Any ideas people - please !!!

If you go to the bin (or bin\debug) directory after building the solution, you will see the bat file that Visual Studio creates from your build event.

Open a command line, navigate to that folder, and then type the bat file name at the prompt and it will execute. Any errors should display on the screen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment